Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Soon - Hummingbirds

lunch today' one small egg plant
sliced egg plant, mozzarella cheese, chopped onion, tomato and basil' topped with bread crumbs
.Tomorrow this will be
topping for my spaghetti, .....
it seems
Shingles pain on face just continues, trying to ignore as I do not want pain medication

ready to open
favorite color of Iris
from a special friend   
blooming

7 comments:

Judy said...

We are so far behind in our flower blooming this spring. We had snow just 10 days ago and now it's 85 degrees. I'm already suffering from the heat!

Mitzi said...

I love the color of that iris. This year I had several hyacinths come up in that color.
I live in Michigan and after a long winter when we never thought it would be spring, finally it is here. Two days of 80+weather.Unbelievable how fast everything is blooming now.

MsGraysea said...

Thank you for the garden glimpses.....the colors are so vivid and everything seems very lush.

The lunch looks so delicious, and I bet that combination will be great on pasta!!

It really does take so long for the shingles to go away.

Happy days to you, Ernestine.

Sallysmom said...

Good to see a post. Your meals are always so tempting.

Pienosole said...

Watching the beauty of spring unfold. Nice to see your posts from home. :-)

Marcie said...

Love all the color. All we have so far is daffodil buds.

kerrdelune said...

So far behind here, and we have such a long way to go. My crabapple tree is usually fully leafed out by now, but is just starting to come to life again.