Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wedding Day


My youngest daughter's
wedding day.

Remember so well.
a beautiful sunny day
she looked beautiful
and Alan so handsome

As she came down the steps a harp was playing
soft breeze blowing

I took my mother and a wheel chair was provided
she sat by the window as she could not go down to the garden area.

Now 20 years later

Happy Anniversary

Jamie and Alan

Thank you for my 2 youngest granddaughter's....


At this time the young woman who does my hair
is the one that did Jamie's hair for her wedding

Cindy, you did a beautiful job.....

1 comment:

Wisewebwoman said...

Beautiful flowers.

Lovely wedding pic.

I hear you on the walking. Mine is worsening because of the disease. So frustrating. We're in this challenge together

XO
WWW