Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Special Lunch

Enjoying these Wednesday
outings to the big city.

Will soon miss
as all of this
so rare....

Today, lunch at a new place "Epice"
food excellent
gave me some healthy new ideas,
served black rice, the best hummus with pita
vegetables grilled (I need to do this)
a Lebanese restaurant
sat outside.

Visitors in the country at the close of the day.

Young granddaughter's soon spending the night,  Uncle  Jimmy will pick up Pizza Saturday,  and RN daughter Beth
taking me to breakfast on Sunday morning.

4 comments:

Judy said...

What a great adventure you are having. The kids can drive and you can relax. Happy times!!!

lil red hen said...

You sound very happy! Family ~ good medicine for you!
I have a grandson who would love to see your visitors. :)

Wisewebwoman said...

I'm so glad you're being spoiled and staying in the moment.

I would have loved that lunch.

XO
WWW

Marcie said...

Your lunch looks fantastic! The grilled veggies are always such a treat!