Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Memory

A memory
from the past
Jamie and I had relocated to the country
about 5 years earlier.

I loved the years of raising all of these critters and wish I had taken pictures of the Peacocks and Guinees.
They were all pets...
Remember the incubator that hatched 500 eggs
The big garden, fruit trees and constant canning and filling 3 freezers

All of this so new for the city born and raised and the past
of one
who carried a briefcase :)

Wonderful memories surfaced today
as I looked at old pictures.

7 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

Great photo. What an interesting life you've lived!
XO
WWW

Judy said...

Out of all the places I've lived, I still love country life the best.

Tabor said...

You are so lucky to have been able to live a life you loved and to actually have found what you love to do. Many people never know and go through life looking.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a fascinating life you have lived. I'm glad you found much joy in the country. Country life is peaceful.

Happy February dear Ernestine ~ Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

lil red hen said...

This all sounds like my kind of life. It's good you have the pictures to bring to mind those memories. Take care today, and every day.

joared said...

Country life can be intriguingly different for a city person. Glad you could enjoy it so much and have such pleasant memories.

Carolyn Marie said...

You have lived your life very well indeed! I admire you so.