Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday Morning

This morning
a healthy breakfast.
Breakfast is my favorite meal until next meal at 2:00, then just snack before early to bed,
they are usually yogurt, banana, apple sauce and an Ensure.




Fresh salmon topped with my Basil and Chives from pots on terrace.
Fresh asparagus, slice of tomato and scrambled egg which is from a special
friend and brings me a dozen a week.   Black tea which my daughter recommended
I rotate with this tea and my green tea at breakfast

Another beautiful very warm day, the mornings continue being cool and wonderful,

Screen doors are opened at 5:00 in the morning and fans are whirling

.















5 comments:

Sallysmom said...

I love how you prepare your meals. They look so good.

Judy said...

I have to take my protein drink in the morning. I tried it at night a couple of times and it seemed to keep me awake! Cool night with bedroom window open is my favorite. I love the picture of Callie in your header!

Sandra said...

Beautiful flowers in your header photograph: the roses, the blue hydrangea and one happy looking dog!
You've prepared a very delicious looking meal for yourself. My favourite meal is breakfast too and my last meal of the day sounds rather like yours!
Have a lovely start to your week!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

sallysmom, judy and sandra
thank you...

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Your meal looks delicious and oh so healthy.

You continue to inspire me dear Ernesting ~ FlowerLady