Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Saturday Morning

Up at 4:30, stripped bed, 3 loads of wash, on the mat,
breakfast of yogurt, banana, scrambled egg, spinach and topped with Drunken Goat Cheese.
So good with 2 cups of green tea.

On to the local town and left off 6 bags of trash (with help a lot or organizing still going on, , for later meal purchased
a silver dollar size fillet, mushrooms and will bake sweet potato.

Cleaning out closet and took 2 big bags to Good Will.

Home and everything unloaded from car and my day has ended until I cook my meal.

Sun so bright and beautiful
but windy and still cool.   Sat in the sun on deck for an Ensure with ice cream.

These wild flowers were moved from their home in the woods
2 years ago
they are doing so good in their new home and spreading.

I have always loved to bake
and it stopped after Christmas.
Next week want to make Banana bread
and Zucchini bread.
Son can share with some friends.
If energy level responds to my wishes
would like to make
Nan's
Sour Cream Chocolate chip cookies.

So good
and recipe posted years ago....

7 comments:

Sallysmom said...

You sound so full of energy. Does it come from your son being there or the medicine?

My Journey To Mindfulness said...

Probably both.
Always have done a lot
and difficult for me to sit still.
So much I am behind on in this smaller home.
My balance is not good
and might help if I go at a slower pace.
Thank you for staying in touch...

Wisewebwoman said...

Just got caught up with you. Some of your pics make me cry happy tears for you. So very glad you have the family and also that you are clearing out a little. Inspiring me to do the same, My office is a disaster. The other rooms are fine.

Try not to be too hard on yourself over the pred. Needs must sometimes.

You want to be in good shape for your visitors. My your family is beautiful.

XO
WWW

My Journey To Mindfulness said...

Wisewebwoman, thank you
special you are
and we have never met...
You take care
At the moment
I am on empty :(
First night in a week
alone
oh so nice to have another soul
in this cottage.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Ernestine ~ What a joyful, busy post. You are full of energy and able to do things and that is WONDERFUL.

Have a lovely Sunday and upcoming week.

FlowerLady

Tabor said...

You accomplish much more than my son does on a Sunday off. I am glad to see such spring energy You also are a good consciously healthy eater and you make me think about the food I put in my mouth and make me want to be more conscious of that. Isn't spring the best?

Marcie said...

What a busy, energetic post! I had a "do nothing" day yesterday, so you're putting me to shame. lol. It was a busy week, which is why yesterday was quiet. My 13 year old and I visited in a city nearly an hour away with my oldest daughter, and did only necessary chores at home: fill the wood box, take care of the animals on the farm, and wash a few dishes from a light meal. I think I have a couple of other recent posts of yours to read, so I'm going to go catch up! :)