Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Balisha

Balisha (Pat)

My the good Lord
grant you Peace
Ease your pain
and
hold you in the psalm of his hand.

Your sharing has been such
a blessing
to this one over many years.
You reached out to me in so many special ways
with cards and books and always
commenting on my sharing.

You will always be remembered

Sending you
Love,

Ernestine

http://simplybalisha.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I love her too :(

Mitzi said...

Such a nice circle of friends in blogland. I am a reader, not a writer, but cannot tell you how much I enjoy sharing your days with all of you.

Sharon said...

Oh, me too, Ernestine...me too. Balisha is such a sweet soul and you have been such a good friend to her with your loving support. She knows we are thinking of her. Sending you love, too, my friend because I know you feel things deeply~

Judy said...

She has inspired me many times. i love her.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dearest Ernestine ~ I thought of you through my tears as I read Balisha's last post because I know you two are close.

Balisha has been a source of love and encouragement since I've known here. I too, love her and will miss her.

Love, hugs and prayers ~ FlowerLady

Pienosole said...

I haven't known Balisha, but from all you all have written, can see she is a special person. Sending loving thoughts...

Tabor said...

These bloggers become like family and we go through terrible pain with them. She is brave and beautiful. I wish her peace and a lovely exit from this world into wherever we go from here. My thoughts are also with you at this time, Ernestine.

Wisewebwoman said...

Oh so sorry to hear this Ernestine, we become so close to each other in Blogland. I was looking at the last photo taken of a dear blog friend who died recently, so very bravely, mailing us all a little memento in the post. Now her blogfriends have embraced her daughter, isn't that lovely?
I did read Balisha occasionally and always enjoyed her powerful posts.
In my thoughts, dear one.
XO
WWW