Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thoughts

No true beginning
no real end
just continuous moving
from one form
to another.....

Words I read this morning from
http://elderwomenmusings.com/

A  site I read each time it changes

Early this morning I found
Ellen's entry,
all of her sharing and words
I always recognize.

Her words
keep going over and over in my mind...

3 comments:

Judy said...

I left a comment--guess it didn't show up. I went to that blog and enjoyed their ponderings. Wish I could capture thoughts like that.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy, Ellens words always so special to me...

Sharon said...

Thank you for the link to Elderwomen Musings. I am enjoying their posts.