Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Heart Felt

Just finished reading Cate's poem
and the last paragraph
seemed to pierce my heart...


"Listening I hear the stream moving away from the gorge.
Rest now sister, it tells me in its hollow voice.
Rest you now,
for all things turn in time,
and we like the seasons, must wait on our time of turning."

Words at the end of ~~Frost in the Highlands~~ Cate Kerr

http://beyondthefieldsweknow.org

9 comments:

kerrdelune said...

Oh............................ thank you, my friend! How lovely to be here with you in this wonderful wonderful place.

Tabor said...

Cate does have a way with words as well as photography. She always inspires.

Lynn said...

You read Cate early in the morning. I wait and savor her words or her images for sweet dreams.

Laura said...

beautiful indeed.

mermaid said...

That is one beautiful poem!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Cate, thank you and hope all is well. Tabor, Lynn, Laura :)
My Kaveri, thank you...

lil red hen said...

Soothing words...

Wisewebwoman said...

I needed those words today, thank you.
XO
WWW

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy and Charlotte, :)
WWW, I needed those words also...