Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Day and My Sarah


Today is another busy day.
Too many of them lately.
Life continues at a rapid pace.

My granddaughter Sarah's
dream is coming true
Now working in a great restaurant
in N.Y.
It is a beginning...

Since she is vegan
so many of her recipes
grandma does not have the ingredients

Now this soup sounds wonderful and
I have all on hand.  

Might prepare it a little simpler with
corn in freezer from garden but
cauliflower in the crisper, cashews
sitting on the counter and
cilantro in the garden

http://serotoninforbreakfast.com/

6 comments:

Judy said...

I am so happy for Sarah. It makes for a much better life when we can work at what we love.

Tabor said...

It is fun watching those we love move down the road of life because we have the big perspective on it all and they have the small.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy and Tabor, thanks for visiting.

lil red hen said...

It's so wonderful to see the grands happy and doing well out in this big world. I think you have every right to be proud of her.

mel said...

My daughter was vegan for several years - such a healthy way to eat! Blessings to your granddaughter.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Mel and Charlotte, thank you...