Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Corn Two Years Ago

Took me a while
to locate this picture
taken 2 years ago.
Makes me smile
and remember how
high this corn may grow
and how much my little girls
have grown...

~~Once in a while it's okay to let go of the world
for a little bit, and right now is the best time
for that.   Breathe in, laugh out.  Today is a good
day to do nothing, think nothing, be everything~~

Among my papers - something I jotted down
Sounds great to me
Hope I can do it
at least for part of the day :)

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Corn is as high as an elephants eye!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

You make me smile
I remember those words :)
About doing nothing today
not doing to good at it.
Maybe in another hour.