Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, January 21, 2012

From Italy - Use 3/4 Cup Sugar For Apple Yogurt Cake

http://cuocicucidici.blogspot.com/

A blog I read about once a week
the apple yogurt cake looked so good and simple
but did not understand
the 150 g of sugar
guess I could have looked up.
Made a comment and within
an hour EliFla
responded.
It is 3/4 cup of sugar.

Said a hug was being sent to me
and think of all the trees
I was meeting on my road :)

Computer is great for One Woman
who "today" feels like she lives
in the wilderness.....

Thanks to one far over the ocean....

For recipe in English - scroll down.......

I have all of the ingredients on hand
and may make it tomorrow.

5 comments:

Tabor said...

Well, I am going to try this. But I do know that Italian flour is different than our flour. Maybe I should wait and buy some cake flour?

Beverly said...

friends are friends even if we have never met them....

mermaid said...

This was a touching poem. It was as if she baked the cake and brought it over to you:)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I was pleased at the immediate respons. Helped me smile on this dreary and lonely day.
Tabor, I will just try with regular
just what I need a whole cake :)
Beverly and Kaveri - thanks for visiting - wish it was in person...

the wild magnolia said...

You are as cute as a button! Thanks for sharing all.

Happy tomorrow.

((hugs))