Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank You

Thanks for the advice about my header problem.

My talented daughter told me that most people do not change their header's - like mom does - so often. She is probably right.

Sooooo - I will post something and leave it for a longer time.

Will educate myself on sizing and other photo issue - when I am not in the garden all the time.

Have a great day. It is hot - humid and pop showers almost daily in my area.

I love feeling good - must be the coconut water :)

5 comments:

Balisha said...

Ive had the same problem with my header. I really like your header just the way it is. Have a nice weekend.
Balisha

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Balisha, thank you. A warm, humid and rainy weekend in store.
You and Joe have a good weekend.
Special thoughts are sent your way.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Nohemil, thank you for your comment. Share about yourself and your land.

kerrdelune said...

Headers do tend to behave in puckish fashion and "do stuff" when we least expect it from them. I do love your hollyhocks - there were hollyhocks on my grandmother's farm when I was growing up, and they were gorgeous.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Cate, thank you so much for visiting.