Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Future Wide Open

My daughter posted this picture this morning. Mom and grandma is "borrowing". I looked at it and for the first time could not tell which granddaughter this was a picture of.

One granddaughter is 4 and the other is 7. Birthdays coming up soon for both of them. It seems like yesterday they were born.

I see so many different talents - then maybe that is just the grandma in me.

The world is so different from when my children were growing up. It was a simpler time years ago. These little ones are exposed to so much.

The sky is the limit is the way this grandma "thinks".

Time - you are going too fast!!

5 comments:

mermaid said...

My daughter is 4 and will start kindergarten this fall. Time does move fast.

May we savor every moment.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Mermaid - Savor every moment. When they are growing - it seems forever and then when they are older and you look back - it is such a short time that they are young. Blessings to you over the miles.

Anonymous said...

So glad your eye appointment went well and nothing serious there! Your granddaughter is such a doll. You are right things are so different today for kids. I had my grandson over the weekend and he is not even 3 yet and he was showing me pictures of trucks he wanted! They grow up so very fast now.

Beverly said...

love this picture..their future is bound to be so full of possibilities...

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Judy and Beverly, thank you for the comment. Take care - enjoy life.