Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This Makes Her Mama Smile

Have not been on the computer much lately. This morning I am catching up and my daughter's two last blog entries sure put a smile on her mama's face: We Have Crabs (my oldest - younger - granddaughter now shares her room with three hermit crabs) and this post about car shopping and the month of February.

32 degrees, sun is shining and it is SNOWING.

Have a great day wherever you are.

4 comments:

Tabor said...

No snow yet although they are predicting a few inches...which is such an easy pass after the other snow falls.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Tabor, snow flakes all day - no accumulation - but cold.
Are you home from warmth of the coast? When the city home sells - I may just move to an island and live in a hut!!

Balisha said...

I feel the same way, Ernestine. I think we all do after this long, cold, snowy winter. Spring can't come fast enough.
I read your daughter's blog from time to time. It reminds me of my busy life, when the kids were growing up.She sounds like a fun Mom. The girls are beautiful.
Have a nice day today,
Balisha

Beverly said...

Our children....they make us smile.