Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Saturday Night In The City


I read an entry from my daughter's post -- wondered -- is this what grandma is missing now that she lives in the country?

It made me smile. Everyone was snowed in and guess that is why the humorous words describing everything.

Little girl, grandma is weary of seeing you strum on this little pink guitar. You are continually making up songs that you want to share with me. On one of your visits I think we will visit the local music store to upgrade that instrument.

4 comments:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

She would love that!

She is quite the songwriter. I've got a few videos of her now...they are priceless!!! :)

Tabor said...

Good idea. Keep those interests moving in the right direction. Maybe move from Hannah Montana to Esther Kim!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Jamie and Tabor - Maybe grandma can encourage my little girl - moving those interest in the right direction.

Anonymous said...

She sure is getting into playing that guitar! She needs lots of encouragement in stuff like that. She may be famous one day. What a cutie!