Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Tonight I have my two little girls and we will party on pizza.

Wish I had some lobster and a glass of wine. A glowing fire and a book would make it complete.

Maybe I will treat myself one early evening.

I just finished reading my daughter's entry at http://blondemomblog.com/

It dawned on me that "One Woman" needs some new sharper clothes. Everything I have is old old old. Classic and nice but "old". But then - most of the time I am in my comfortable jeans, sweaters, heavy jacket and old comfortable shoes or boots.

She looked so pretty in the fuchsia top. (remember she is my youngest)

One Woman may head for a few stores next week. Sounds good at the moment - but I will probably be reading some of the gardening catalogs that are starting to arrive in the mail.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

May you be Happy
May you be Well
May you be Safe and at Peace

Early morning thoughts from One Woman. A lot has happened this year (surgery, building a home, moving and on and on). She has a smile on her face and peace in her heart. What more could she ask for?

7 comments:

Tabor said...

Blessings of the New Year upon you! Your comments are always warming and restoring.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Dearest Tabor, you were one of the first to comment when I attempted to write and download images. You have traveled part of my journey with me.
You continue to inspire me onward.
You are a blessing to this One Woman.
The best the universe has to offer is my wish for you!!!

kenju said...

I love your new header picture!! Your daughter is pretty! and like her, I love TJMaxx. I have to restrain myself from going there when I have no money! LOL
I need new clothing too, but I should lose weight first. Nothing looks good on me now (boohoo).
Happy New Year!!

Beverly said...

You have had a full year, and thankfully you are now at the center of your universe with the country home and two little girls with you to ring in the new year.

Happy New Year to my dear blogging friend!

Cloudhands said...

A cheery hello and good wishes to you and your young companions as you ring in the new year. May the coming year continue to fullfill your hearts desire and add deep peace and quiet joy to all you do. I am so glad to have met you here in the world of shared thoughts.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Kenju, Beverly and Cloudhands - thank you for your wishes.
Blessings sent your way from One Woman.

Marcie said...

I wish you a peaceful year ahead. May your journey through the coming year bring you beauty and happiness.