Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Love Affair

My daughter Jamie reviews a number of products and writes about them on one of her blogs.

This review was passed on to mom - a Waterpik.

She is aware that in these later years I have developed a very dry mouth. Consequently when you do not have a normal amount of saliva it is more of a task keeping your teeth in ship shape condition.

My dentist has recommended several times that I would benefit from using a Waterpik. I just have not invested in one. So when Jamie gave me the opportunity I was pleased.

The Waterpik arrived last week and I immediately started using it.

Now this One Woman is one that always takes care of her teeth - brushes two or three times daily and uses floss. I have always thought that was sufficient.

I have to say "this Waterpik is wonderful." I thought my teeth were clean - but I sure can tell a difference.

I would highly recommend this Waterpik. It would be great for a single person, couple or for family use. It is easy to use and has a number of tools if you have special needs.

The only downside is the counter space it takes up. But then in this home my counter space is minimal.

For more information, visit Waterpik online at http://www.waterpik.com/oral-health/