Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day at Woodhaven



It was a good day. Or rather the grill was burning and charcoal just right and it started to rain.

My special son-in-law cooked burgers under an umbrella.

It has been a long time since I have had something from this charcoal grill. It was really tasty and I am going to start using it more.

My little granddaughters have nonstop energy and just watching them almost makes you tired. They enjoyed the visit from my neighbor's dog.

Again it was a good day and the rain did not last long.

First Labor Day at Woodhaven for One Woman

3 comments:

Darlene said...

It looks like you all had a great time. The girls just keep getting prettier. Your daughter is a beauty so it's no wonder.

I don't blame you for being upset with the horseback riders. Horses can leave a lot of poop.

Darlene said...

I started to add that grandma is stunning also. It must be a generational thing.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Darlene, thank you for the kind comments. Yes, those little girls are pretty and smart. Will be interesting to see how their life pathway goes. Have a good day.
It is so good to have computer in my home.