Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What Soothes Your Spirit

Driving down the country road she makes the request "sing grandma a song".
Kumbaya is sung over and over.
It never fails to sooth my spirit and put a smile on my face.
In fact going down the road today I began to sing "Kumbaya".

I am in a hurry and tried to download the words of this old spiritual.
Maybe you can do better - if you would like to know the words.

One Woman on a quick trip to the city.
Hey I will have my computer - in a week.
Yeah

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Ernestine, I can tell how much you are enjoying riding those country roads and singing. I know you will be glad to get your computer in your new home. I really enjoyed the letter from your son. I have always thought I would like a bookstore, too. I hope your arthritis is much better by now. It is always great to hear from you. Hugs, Judy

Tabor said...

Have been visiting the cool mountains for a few days and just got back to reading bloggers. It can be a bit daunting when you have been away from your computer for a number of days!