Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Friday, April 10, 2009

Garden Angel


My daughter in Michigan sent me this picture of a garden Angel she saw in a store.
Maybe I can find her.
She is beautiful and looks like she belongs in my new garden.

A late night entry from One Woman

It is noon and there are severe storm warnings out for the city and where my country home is being built. I just returned from grocery shopping. Stopped at Walmart garden center - and there she was - my Angel. She is about 3 feet tall and is laying on the back seat of my car.
Soon she will be in the country in my beginning garden.

11 comments:

Sarah Lulu said...

She is beautiful and very like you.

Tabor said...

Ah, yes, an angel to keep us at peace.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sarah Lu, thank you and Tabor an Angel does remind me of peace.

Marcie said...

Oh, I could imagine her in your garden... with the real birds all around! She's very sweet.

Zabetha said...

Very nice, I do hope you find the perfect angel for your garden.

MsGraysea said...

She is a beautiful angel! I bet she will appear in your garden, too.
Happy Easter to you. What are you baking and serving for Easter dinner? From your ever food-curious friend.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Asling, Anne and Marcia - thank you for checking in. We have storm warnings at the moment locally and where my country home is being built.

Beverly said...

I cannot believe you found that. I may head to Walm*rt too. I am so glad the storm missed you.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beverly, I was surprised also.
There she was. It was meant to be.

Balisha said...

Now that I know so many through blogs...I find that I watch the weather for so many areas of our country. Stay safe.
I love that angel...she belongs in your garden.Happy Easter!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Balisha, thank you for visiting me.