Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chasing Bees








Oh my. When I looked at Gail's http://clayandlimestone.blogspot.com/ entries Saturday morning I thought how fascinating.I thought I will see if I can do this. The breeze is blowing, the bee's are everywhere. I tried. Not to good. But it is Saturday evening and I am weary but the bee's are still moving.

I am trying but maybe I should NOT make my blundering so public. But then as times goes on anyone who reads my journal will see growth or me giving up. LOL

Morning is the best of times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work. Unknown

Another day on this One Womans Journey through this Life


3 comments:

Gail said...

Ernestine,

Excellent! The second photo enlarged to a very big bee! Isn't it fun to chase them around the yard?
They don't like to pose and wait for us to be ready.

Thank you for letting me know you posted and for the link to clay and limestone. I hope you've had a good weekend? My son came into town and I am enjoying a sweet visit.

Gail

Jessi Cotterill said...

very nice focus of the bee!!

I baked pumpkin bread yesterday. It was very tasty and my husband also liked it. Thank you for your recipe. I'll send you a picture later.

Have a nice day.
Jessi

Judy said...

I loved the bee pictures. They are great. I also loved seeing the pictures of your family. I know you enjoyed your visit. The restaurant sounds wonderful. I am glad you got to go there.