Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday Morning Explanation

I have had several emails regarding my post on Friday.

Something angered me and then among my mail something that was a blessing and was a reminder of what I already know.

So the mail did not upset me. Again it was a blessing. In my writing so quickly I probably at times am not clear.

Thank you dear blog friends that comment on my ramblings. You are from all over the world and you are a blessing to me.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Glad to know it was not the e-mail that angered you. My daughters have visited me today and I made lunch. It was a great day! Hope yours was, too.