Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Monday, August 25, 2008

All Is Well


Monday Late Afternoon - The rain is falling. Heaven's Thank you.
My garden is beginning to come back to life and I am aware it does not have much longer. Quickly picked 12 tomatoes, a green pepper and a basket of basil. Breeze is blowing. Prayer flags are waving in the the breeze. Sadie is peaceful under the swing on the porch of my little garden retreat.
And "One Woman" has fast speed internet. Thank you my special soninlaw.
Now time to curl up with a book.

5 comments:

Mim said...

Just found you through Nan's blog.
looking forward to reading your archives as it looks like we read a lot of the same things.
Nice to 'meet' you.
Mim

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

We are very proud of you (Alan says he was caught off guard and very impressed...he thought I was helping you and here you are a whiz!)

p.s. I wish we could have curled up on that porch today!

Judy said...

Your porch looks so inviting. I still have no rain and it has been forever. They say it is on its way here though. Some people around me got a little today but none here yet. I am anxiously awaiting the rain. We need it so bad. I hope you enjoy your new high speed internet.

Jessi Cotterill said...

Hello Ernestine

You know what? I put your blog into "My Blog List" (you can see it on the right column of my blog). Whenever you update your blog it'll show on my blog list and I can click it and read it right away. Great, isn't it?

I like your dog, and I like those bricks of your house. Thanks for looking at my house pictures.

Now I'm taking pictures of the process of gardening every day and I'll talk about it in my blog soon.

Yes...you could be my mum :)

Have a great day,
Jessi

lilalia said...

Yupee, at last. Now that you have DSL you can watch wonderful presentations like TED Talks or download podcasts... hopefully you'll be delighted at all the fantastic stuff.